Monday, August 3, 2009

ETHEREAL BBQ

Went to my friend Gabe's' crew's BBQ on Saturday and it turned out really cool. It's nice to be around people whom I can talk car nonsense with from time to time. The weather was amazing that day and the food even better. I even got free parking because randomly, someone I met during one of the Daly City parties was the booth cashier.















JUNGLE CAT! We don't know her, we just noticed she was in full leopard and was very angry with whomever was on the other end of her phone. And frankly, we were too scared to make contact. I think she saw me sneak around, man.



pics stolen from gabes blog, probably stolen from somewhere else



there's me eating in the background

here I think I'm looking at the grill, hungrily

1 comment:

  1. i dont know why but thats ur signiture shirt "awakw awake awake" lol i saw it on a little kid weeeks ago and i thought of you lol

    ReplyDelete