Saturday, January 10, 2009

FUCKING HOLLYWOOD BABY

So yeah, yesterday was the day we(my cousin Jackie and myself) headed down to southern California where the weather is warm and the wealthy reside. It's been quite an awesome and dare I say, legendary couple days so far. It all started with


Sonic, of course. It's right at the beginning of 152 to I-5~! Start off well, chances are it will end well.




Our first stop, seriously 40 minutes into our 5-6 hour trip.


And the Sonic cherry limade goes straight through






starbucks, only because we had a 15 dollar gift card of course. tazo ice tea latte tastes good for 5 minutes




classy myspace bathroom picture at the road-side pit stop


Spur of the moment LETS GO TO PINKS HOTDOGS, thursday night at 11pm there was still a 30 minute line


Which lead to LETS GO TO FAMIMA!






lead to LETS WALK DOWN HOLLYWOOD BOULEVARD




and it's crowded out here at night, a thursday night. ie: the cheerleader effect


































Oh, and I saw Jamie king. I have no idea why she was about the streets past midnight but she was there. She saw us two asian kids and waved, told us to have a good night. She's taller than I expected.


The first one she looked straight at me but the flash was off. sadface




Costa Mesa Mitsuwaaaaa, best and biggest










Here for two more days, though I doubt much will happen. I'm sure the trip back home will be interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pics Henry, looks like yall are having a good time.

    ReplyDelete