Monday, November 1, 2010

DEAR PHILLIPS HEAD BOLTS

Please stop existing, you suck. Stick to wood or something, go away.

Photobucket

Some of you guys came out okay from the engine/trans case with my best phillips head, a lot didn't though. I had to dremel and bring in the counter part of your main and fierce competitor, flat head.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This asshole kept stripping and I had to dremel it twice. You can see some of the cutting in the case itself because you suck so hard. I will be replacing you with allen head bolts.
Photobucket

Sincerely,
Hank

3 comments:

  1. fuckin phillips. I had the same problem. yayy shiny new allen heads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post is so true. haha phillips FTL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IACV stripped here! fuck Philips screws.

    ReplyDelete