Monday, November 1, 2010

DEAR PHILLIPS HEAD BOLTS

Please stop existing, you suck. Stick to wood or something, go away.

Photobucket

Some of you guys came out okay from the engine/trans case with my best phillips head, a lot didn't though. I had to dremel and bring in the counter part of your main and fierce competitor, flat head.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This asshole kept stripping and I had to dremel it twice. You can see some of the cutting in the case itself because you suck so hard. I will be replacing you with allen head bolts.
Photobucket

Sincerely,
Hank

4 comments:

  1. fuckin phillips. I had the same problem. yayy shiny new allen heads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post is so true. haha phillips FTL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IACV stripped here! fuck Philips screws.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just downloaded iStripper, so I can watch the sexiest virtual strippers on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete